Tuesday 11 May 2010

holiday in Italy - even during our holiday the dogs need to be trained

Adrian and I were in Italy for a little break and also because I gave a clicker training seminar in Illasi. But even though we are on holiday, my dogs still like to be trained and continue their education. Some pictures of our training sessions below:
Koda doing heelwork

Koda - heelwork

Wizz - retrieve

Back to back

Back to front

Koda - jumping

Holding the stick with 2 paws

Holding the stick with one paw

Wizz having a drink

Skipping / being lame

Skipping / being lame

Koda bowing away from me

Violet kicks

Violet kicking her legs 

Wizz walking on his hind legs away from me

Lausen in the mountains jumping over a tree

Stefano had also organised some herding for us, unfortunately the way they train their dogs was not quite the same as what we do at home and I didn't want to confuse the young dogs, so in the end I only had a go with Violet on my own without the teacher. The field was hidden in between the houses in between the mountains. Pretty impressive scenery to do some herding! Thank you Stefano, we had a nice day !






My little flower boy in Illasi


Violet - just being Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment